Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Question about new catalogue with Jess

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Will the new catalogue with Jess on the cover be at the AGP's tomorrow? I'm going to AGPNY tomorrow to get Jess and I was planning on picking up the new catalogue with Jess on the cover, but I want to make sure they will have it.

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I think they will since they always seem to have everything before it's available online. You can always call before you go.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel, would you pick me up one too? Thanks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure Elle, I'll pick one up for you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •